Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tropical Flip Album




Here is another version of my favorite flip album. I will be holding a class on Thursday July 22nd to make this album. The cost is $15 and there are still spots available!

I had to copy the picture from Life's Memories and More's facebook page. My camera is mia unfortunately or I would have posted pictures of the one I made last weekend using Neutral colors and Artistic Etchings. It was made as a gift, and I had no time to track down a camera to use. I might just have to recreate it!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Katherine. Can't wait to see it live this weekend. See you in 5 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    This album is time consuming to make but I will bring a sample, and email everyone the directions from home later!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!