Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Day of School Pencil Holders



Earlier today I saw pencil holders on Jennifer Campbell's Blog:
Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life

I couldn't wait for her to come back and post the measurements, so I did a little research and found one similar SCS. Unfortunately when I went back to do a search to link it - I couldn't find it :(

So to make a long story short - it's not my idea!

On another note, I am thinking positively! As the Summer is winding down, I decided to send out a few applications for some classroom teacher openings nearby. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will have a group of First or Fifth graders to share these with at the beginning of next month. And if not well....I am sure I have a group of new Kindergarteners at my After School Program who will like them! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOHHH my goodness... these are just tooo adorable! Good luck with the job search! I wish you well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!