Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Design A House








Here is my first attempt at the new Design A House from Stampin' Up!

I am still waiting for my most recent paper order to arrive but couldn't wait to give this house a try, so I used paper I had on hand from a previous class. The plan is to gift it to a friend who seems to be in need of cheering up. Cards are great to get in the mail, but haunted houses are even better at this time of the year! I am still working on the Gingerbread house that will be far more involved and detailed so is taking a bit longer to complete, but pictures will be up soon.

I had a little trouble getting the Sticky Strip to adhere in the humid New England heat wave we had last weekend, so had to try a couple different techniques to keep it together. My next attempt will definitely involve the hot glue gun. My favorite thing about Stamping is how easy it is to cover mistakes. Once it was completed, you can hardly tell where the boo-boos are.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what's new!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Katherine. It looks cute. I was afraid tp try this but after seeing this, I think i might try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!