Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's On Your Wish List?




I love this new Petal Cone Die from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini. It is much bigger than some of the other Big Shot boxes, though those are just as stinkin' cute. This was one item on my wish list that I recently treated myself to. Have you been holding out on any big ticket items such as the Big Shot or the My Digital Studio? MDS and the storage tower for my ink pads are the two items I have been holding out on. With Sale-A-Bration starting on January 25th it is just about time to treat myself to both of these items! In addition, I will be able to order the Digital Content CD with all the Sale-a-Bration items the Punch Bunch Stamp Set and the new Decor Elements Chalk Board.

Do you have items on your wish list? Join me next Sunday January 23rd @ 3:00 to complete three FREE make and take projects and to place your Sale-A-Bration Preorder. With the cold of January setting in, I bet you can't wait to stay inside and play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!