Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Summer Mini - Sneak Peek!



Yesterday I was a lucky winner of this Fabulous Florets stamp set from the upcoming Summer Mini-Catalog. I had to make at least one card to share, but have to pack the stamps away for a couple of weeks while I wrap up a couple of work-related projects I have been involved in.f you follow my blog I will be taking a couple of weeks off. I have some projects to finish up - and if I don't pack away the temptation they will never get done!

Here are my scheduled classes for the next month:

April 3rd - Easter Printers Tray Encore Class
April 11th - Monday Madness - Summer Product Preview
April 21st - Christmas Card Club

Call me for more information on any of these. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again on winning! I love what you created! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, so funny that you got it out right away! Congrats on winning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!