Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Blog Award!


I was given this Blogger Award by Jennifer Campbell. THANKS JENN!!! This was a surprise - and fun to meet all the "criteria"!

When you win a Stylish Blogger Award there are 4 things you must do:


1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog (above). Thanks Jenn
What a surprise this was!

2. Share (8) things about yourself:
1 - I love being a Mom, it leads to other great and amazing things, like being a grammy!
2 - Being a grammy is equally as great as being a mommy!
3 - I really love spending time with my husband both with our family and alone - he's a pretty fun guy to hang around with!
4 - I really enjoy my job as a Preschool Director, and the variety of things I get to do though out the day, from working with the kids and teaching my afternoon class, to helping and supporting the teachers, children and families I work with, to event planning!
5 - I find pleasure in doing things that make other people smile!
6 - When I am stamping in my studio (ahem - closet!) I love creating 3-D items and figuring out how to put things together.
7 - What I love the most about Stamping and Paper Crafting is the process of putting things together and completing projects at my own pace.
8 - I really enjoy sitting by a fire in the back yard, and roasting marshmallows with Emma.
9 - I think that people watching from Leffingwell's Martini Bar is quite fun!
10 - I am one of the most unorganized people I know - but I'm always trying to improve on that!

3. Pass this award on to (8) other Stylish Bloggers:
1. Gail I love visiting Gail's blog to see what she's been up to. The first time I met her she told me I was her "idol" lol that's pretty neat and I don't think I'll ever forget that comment! Gail and I belong to the same Stampin' Up! Group - Love at First Stamp
2. Cindy Schuster Cindy always has some neat things on her blog. Lately she's been working on MDS videos, it seems!
3. Susan Susan belongs to Love at First Stamp also!
4. Kim I love checking in to see what Kim has been working on lately - I saw a really neat scrapbook she made yesterday!
5. Ingvild Bolme Ingvild creates some pretty amazing things - I love to look at her blog for inspiration - I recently did a class inspired by her art!
6. Patti Lee Patti Lee often posts tutorials on her blog, sharing her techniques with everyone. I have seen so many people case her great ideas!
7. Shannon Hebert Shannon makes all kinds of things - and shares great projects on her blog!
8. Alison from Nice People Stamp - I stumbled across her blog one day and had to save it in my favorites, probably just because of the title, but I am never disappointed when viewing her blog!

4. Leave a comment on their blogs so they know your passing it on to them. Congratulations All!

So I'm off! Not sure I'll get to all of them, it was a VERY early morning...thanks for visiting everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!