Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Zoey!





I managed squeeze in a little time to stamp this morning getting ready for Zoey's 4th Birthday, and made two banners, one for her birthday cake and a holiday banner that her parents could keep after. The cake banner was stamped using the candy piece from my Jolly Bingo Bits stamps set in Wild Wasabi and Real Red Classic Ink and the snowflakes were cut from the Norther Flurries Sizzlet Strip Die. I used a combination of white baker's twine and silver tinsel trim (retired SU)with white organdy ribbon from my stash.

For the holiday banner I used Holly Berry Boquet DSP, Stocking Accents Die and the Stocking Builder Punch. The snowflakes were cut from silver glimmer paper, and I added some crystal snowflakes (from my stash) and Mini-Jingle Bells. I finished the whole thing off with Champagne Glitter - wish you could see it on the snowflakes, it looks great IRL!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!