Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stamping in Steampunk Class Today

Awhile back I posted a couple of pictures for an upcoming Steampunk Class. Those are the cards we'll be making today - along with this final card:
It needs a little more in the background I think, so I'll probably play with it a bit more in class. I have enough supplies for a couple more to join in! There is room for two more attendees - call Tanya @ 413-283-4448 and tell her I sent you if you want to join today's class! We are starting at 1:00 - Life's Memories and More - School House Commons - 1085 Park St, Palmer, MA Class Fee: $12

5 comments:

  1. That is super cool looking! I love the necklace on the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the bird and the addition of the key charm. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the key charm comments - and the bird color is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rhinestones on the bird's neck! Sounds like a fun class!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!