Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 24, 2012

Fine Feathered Case




This card has been cased from the card that can be found on page 79 of Stampin' Up!'s current catalog. I recently broke open a new container of Vintage Faceted Buttons to really dress this card up - I think these are my very favorite embellishment in this year's catalog. They can be dressed up with adhesive pearls and gems as well, and though I haven't tried this yet, I am fairly confident that they could be colored with a sharpie or alcohol marker too.

Well, we are getting ready for a beachy wedding this weekend, so I am off to Newport Beach - a little sad that I won't be making the S'U! Regional in Providence this weekend, so I hope all my stampin' sisters from Love at First Stamp enjoy their weekend there!!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy looking at your blog! Your style is just a little different than mine so I find it very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!