Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Stamp-A-Stack

My samples for January's SAS are finished and on display at Life's Memories and More. This month we'll be making a stack of Valentine's. The technique focus is Paper Piercing:
The piercing is a little hard to see from my photographs, but it really adds so much to the cards when you see them in person! Here are some close-ups:
Aren't these little pink clouds adorable??
Please don't look too closely at the frayed edges on that ribbon. My ribbon scissors look a bit like someone might have used them to snip some wire during our holiday preparations. I am waiting for my replacements to arrive! :)
Class will be this Thursday January 17th @ 6:30 in the play room at Life's Memories and More. The cost is $12 for 9 cards - 3 of each design. You can save your space by calling me at 413-388-3022 or Tanya at 413-283-4448. Stop by again tomorrow - I am working on samples for my Big Shot Valentine Class and can't wait to share them with you! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! Really love the balloon floating above those sweet pink clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Katherine! I'm especially in love with the last card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!