Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

No Line Stamping Technique

Hi Stampers, I'm back with an awesome technique and a fun, quick and easy 3-D fold. On this card I used the no line technique. If you've never tried it, it's a simple way to stamp and color a line art image so that you don't see the lines on the completed image. For this blossom! I used SU crumb cake ink and colored the flowers with Rich Razzleberry alcohol ink markers. The stamps and dies on this card are Daisy and Bugs Stamp & Cut from Hero. 


I think the image works perfectly with this foam embellishment and fun paper from my stash. I turned it into a bridge fold card for a special birthday card. This card fold uses only a half sheet of card stock costing you about .22 cents for your card base and about .15 cents for the scrapbook paper, including the shipping and tax rate in my state. Where can you get something to gift that is this beautiful for less than a dollar? Plus it's a fun hobby and a pretty safe way to spend an evening with friends! 

If you're new to stamping and looking for an inexpensive way to build your supplies, the I am going to recommend Stampin' Up!s Paper Pumpkin kit, which comes with everything you need to get started and see if you like stamping. You get a sheet with color pictures and step by step directions in each box, along with embellishments like fun ribbon or adhesive backed sparkles and all the adhesives you need to hold your cards together, for under $25/month. If you don't have a demonstrator, when you sign up for your subscription, you can choose my friend Joann Bradley, and while you're at it give her a follow on Facebook (Cards by Jo) as she shares some pretty cool looking card designs in a style that I think is a little different from mine and the things I'm drawn to.

If you're already a stamper or scrapbook enthusiast you probably have plenty of paper crafting tools and supplies in your stash, so check out My Monthly Hero kits at Hero Arts. There you can pick from a variety of kits to subscribe to. I love the premium kit because it comes with dies to match your stamps, loads of stamps, plus extra fun things like liquid watercolors and brushes, metallic inks, ink spots, my recent kit contained 4! and loads of other things. Go to their website and see what they have. Stunning!!

Don't be afraid to add subscriptions from these companies. They both make it super easy to pause or cancel your subscription at any time! 


Thanks for stopping by and if you have a moment, leave a little love below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!