Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wonderful Friends




I will soon be putting these two items together! Isn't this page the coolest? It was designed by Mabel Marrello and I made it last weekend at our Love At First Stamp get-away. We used just about all the new colors in SU!'s Regular Color Line including Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight. The stamp sets are Friends Never Fade from the new IBC, and Wonderful. The Log Cabin Smooch Spritz was not intended to be there, but was over spray from my color catcher which was right beside it. Not sure if I like it there or not but it sure does make it unique!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe that a week has almost gone by since our little retreat! It is a great page with lot's of layers & colors - I am going to put mine in a shadow box.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!