Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Doilies and Frills






An August WOW! Here is a preview of one of my August Workshop Make & Takes. The Fabulous Folds on this card, combined with some raised elements on the inside creates an easel to display your card. I have to take a moment to send a big Shout Out to a mentor I have been working with this summer - Saralinda Labrose who has spent countless hours at my dining room table week after week as we have reviewed policies, Quality Improvement Plans, and a number of other items on the agenda as I plan for a new school year at work! She will be the lucky recipient of this shimmery madness!

If you would like to have one of these cards for yourself all you need to do is book your August workshop to earn free products from the new Idea Book and Catalog and preview samples from the upcoming Holiday Mini-Catalog. You won't believe how fabulous Stampin' Up!s new Hostess Rewards Program is and as an added bonus I have a surprise for my August Hostesses - call or email me to find out how booking your August workshop will really pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!