Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Out On A Limb For You




Today I cased a card by Lydia Fiedler who is the featured stamper this week at Split Coast Stampers. You can see Lydia's card here or visit Lydia's blog to see what else she has conjured up. Whenever I need to lighten my mood I like to pop over to read Lydia's latest post and if you stop by her blog you might understand why!

I especially like the way Lydia includes her Fur Babies in her posts. This past weekend my cat has taken up residence in my stamp room - she likes the corner behind my desk when she's not sitting right on my work space. So I altered this card a bit in honor of my cat Salem - and Lydia's babies as well!

Hope everyone stayed safe during Irene's wrath - or her teeny little hissy fit, as we witnessed here in Western Mass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!