Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snow Much Bling!




Hi Bloggy Friends!I've been missing for awhile, but I haven't stopped stamping. Things have been busy around here, but I'm back! Today I wanted to share these cute snowman cards I made recently as Thank You's. It was inspired by a card that Joni Maki made. You can view her blog here: Stampin' Joni Presents I love the Glimmer Paper tags - a little of that stuff really does go a long way - and the Baja Breeze Glass Glitter. Can you believe I have had this in my stash for almost a year, and it's the first time I broke it out?

I will try to make it back in the next few days to post some more holiday goodies that I have been working on. Don't forget to stop by during Christmas Vacation, when I will be posting some samples made from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration!

Enjoy your holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!