Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Making Betsy Beautiful

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

I'll admit that this is my other favorite "Betsy". However, it was not my original idea. Lots of my Betsy inspirations came from other people I admire, such as this card designed by Paula Wright, that I recently - or maybe not so recently - received in a card swap.

I took Paula's card design, along with a recently released Finishing Touches Edgelit Die ( I love these surprise finds when the new catalogs come out!) and a color combination I hadn't seen yet - Early Espresso & Raspberry Ripple, think of it like a yummy Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cone! Isn't it Yummy?

Haha Paula! Betcha didn't see Betsy coming this time!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the color combo and that edgelit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that edgelit really brings this card over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! You did a fantastic job with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Katherine! Love this card and I have to admit, when I first read that I inspired your card, I couldn't even picture a card I made that looked like that. That makes it a great CASE. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!