Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fine Feathers

When I saw the new catalog, I knew right away that Fine Feathers was at the top of my wish list and going on my first order. I just can't believe it took me so long to break it out to play with! But here is one of my favorites from this set:



I inked this stamp with some Lucky Limeade and thumped the edges with my Gumball Green Stampin Write Marker for the outside, and on the inside of the feather I used my Midnight Muse and Island Indigo Markers. I cut the image out with one of my Framelit dies, and matted it on a Wysteria Wonder cut out and I embellished with my new Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, and one of the embossing folders from the Delicate Designs set.

Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Great color combo and I loved the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I need to use that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I wouldn't have considered Wisteria Wonder and Gumball Green together, but it really works!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!