Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Best Things

This weekend I worked to try and get a little ahead on projects for my upcoming classes. My February Stamp A Stack will focus on Chalkboard and Subway Art techniques. I really like this new stamp set called Feel Goods from the Spring Catalog and it lends itself to the chalkboard technique well. I also used the sweetest punch ever - the Bitty Butterfly. Here are some of the other supplies I used for this card: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist and Night of Navy Card Stock $6.95 per package Floral District Designer Series Paper $10.95 Whisper White Craft Pad $7.50 Stampin' Sponges $3.50 Bitty Butterfly Punch $15.95 Feel Goods Stamp Set $18. I'm off to get some things ready for serious football treats and the big game. Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that stamp for the chalkboard technique and the butterflies are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card; great color combo and I really like the lighter flourish. Almost as if it's been there a while, not completely erased. great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hadn't thought to to use that flourish on a chalkboard art card, but it is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I am loving this technique now. And I hope my customers are too because I keep coming up with more and more ideas for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!