Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 14, 2013



I love getting ready for Valentine's Day almost as much as I love Christmas! This year my daughter and I made class Valentines. She knew right away that she wanted to use the scented embossing powders, so after showing her how to do this, she quickly made 24 cherry and vanilla scented hearts.



As I cut out the hearts, she stamped Cupid onto the Doilies - these are contraband doilies as my refills haven't arrived yet! We stamped and cut out the cute little banners and the assembled the baggies.

Of course we can't forget a Valentine for the teacher either! Here's what I came up with:


This year's projects used lots of Vintage Stampin' Up! - and I want to give a big shout out and THANK YOU to my upline Cindyrae who so generously gifted me with this stamp set - PS I Love You - after I gave mine away as a hostess incentive. I did not realize how much I would miss those stamps when Valentine's Day came around!

1 comment:

  1. I love them Katherine! The card is gorgeous! I wish I was her daughter's teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!