Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Little Hello



I have used Oh Hello with some bright colors to create this card with a fun fold. I was just playing around a bit with this one, and scored my 4 1/4 x 11" white card stock to make a fun fold. I've seen many cards made with the flower in this set, but flowers aren't always my favorite thing to stamp, so I wasn't immediately drawn to this one. I do love the chevrons included with it so maybe it's growing on me!

Here's a view of the card open:



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great fold! And I love those multicolored chevrons! Super fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that double closure with 2 shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card with those colors and that fold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job - what a fun card. Fun color choices and the layout is great (looks cool,off center!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!