Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pink Sweetness


Hi Stampers! I have a fun card to share with you this week that I made using an image from Chi Chi Memories August Release stamp set called Friendship! I thought this was a perfect card for a teaching team mate as we're getting ready to return to school around here. All my teacher friends seem a little sad to be ending their summer vacations in just a couple short weeks!

I'm glad you stopped by today to peek at my card! You can get a copy of these adorable images for yourself if you head on over to the Chi Chi Memories store. Here's a peek at what's included in this set of images:



Thanks for stopping in. Don't forget to stop by the Chi Chi Blog for more inspirational cuteness!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!