Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Party Time!


Hi Stampers! Are you ready for the party?? This week I used the Birthday Cake image from Chi Chi Memories September Release - Party Time. This sure is a fun stamp set, with Candace and Jordy all dressed up for what looks to be a pretty fancy tea party! I needed a birthday card this week, so I used this image from the set. 

I colored the main image with my Spectrum Noir markers and then used my Silver Smooch Spray to give it a little glimmer. I'm not a huge fan of Smooch Spray, but it sure looks great in person on this design. It added just the right amount of shimmer! I used my Distressed Dots background stamp and Wisteria Wonder ink from SU on the background. I love the way the silver cord looks paired up with the Smooch Spray! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!