Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 16, 2018

Sending a Little Sunshine


Recently I have found time to return to my love of stamping. I have dug out some of my old stamp sets and dies and added some new goodies to my collection. Today I am sharing a card I recently made to send to a friend who needs a little cheering up. I believe I used some Bashful Blue and So Saffron, as well as Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding paper and ink from Stampin' Up!, as well as irridescent glimmer paper, also from Stampin' Up! The dies used for this project come from the Rainbow Builder set, as well as the Petals and More Thinlit Dies.

This particular card was inspired by one I saw by Lauren at the Crafty Little Peach. I love how she uses white layers on her projects.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Don't forget to leave a little love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!