Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Farmhouse Chic


Today I am playing along with Stamp Ink Paper's Farmhouse Chic challenge. For this card I used a combination of retired and current Stampin' Up! products.

Among the retired items are the DSP, seam binding in Pear Pizzazz, and the small tag from Chalk Talk Framelits.

I stamped the tag with Wisteria Wonder ink, embossed the bird with white and sponged more Wisteria ink over the tag. The remaining dies and cuts came from the Petal Palette Bundle.
This week's challenge was to be inspired by the above photo. You can see the links to other entries  by clicking on this link to the Stamp Ink Paper blog.  If you stopped by today please leave a little love on my photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!