Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 14, 2023

Timeless Birthday




 Hi Stampers, I came across this pre-cut center step card base in my stash and it was perfect for the color combination I wanted to try with my new Hero Arts dies. The flowers in this set reminded me of vintage prints from the 70s. 

I really like giving cards that are unexpected and different and I don't think most people expect a fun card like this when they open the envelope. Here's a view of the inside:

Here are the supplies used for this card:

Cardstock: 

Stampin' Up!: Real Red, Basic White, Orchid Oasis 

Hero Arts: Kiwi 

Ink: 

Hero Arts Crimson, Butter Bar

Stampin' Up!: Orchid Oasis

Other: Fancy Flowers and Vases Stamps and Dies, Enamel Stickers, Doodles Stencil all from Hero Arts

I am really having the best experience with My Monthly Hero Premium Kits. There is so much included in each box and this is a great way to build a collection of supplies if you're new to stamping. I would highly recommend them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!