Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Kendra's Card Challenge #10

 Hi Stampers!

I recently found Kendra's Card Challenge and decided to play along. The challenge is to make 15 cards using 6 sheets of 6x6 paper. Kendra's sponsors are giving away lots of fabulous prizes if you play along. It was a fun way to use up lots of great things from my stash. Would you believe I have had an entire jar of gold leaf just sitting in my craft room waiting to be used since I was teaching remotely from home!? Let's not even talk about the silver and bronze that are still sitting there! Anyway,  here's what I came up for the challenge:



















Here's all of them together 


There's still time to play along by clicking the link at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!