Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Finn by Moonlight


 Hi Stampers and crafty friends! 

You might know I love all things magical, but I have always been drawn to fairies. Who is more fun and sassy than sweet Tinkerbell - my favorite bad girl? Long story short - I am absolutely in love with the Lavinia stamp line. If you're not familiar, you should absolutely visit their YouTube channel and see the amazing things their Design Team Creates!

I have been working on a few projects lately, but recently I ordered a whole slew of their product  from Del Bello's Designs. "Finn by Moonlight" was my first creation. 

Products used:

Dinkles: Lime, Pink, Deep Yellow, Blueberry 

Stamps: Finn, Field Grass, Fairy Path

Ink: Lisa Horton Interference Ink, VersaFine Clair 

Other: Pink Posca Pen, White Gel Pen

I'm also going to give a huge shout out to Patty Del Bello for her excellent customer service - free shipping on orders over $75 and the Del Bello's Designs team who keep it real with their fabulous tutorials and commitment to social media accounts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!