Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 5, 2024

Thinking of You

 

Hi Stampers and Crafty friends! 

Today I'm sharing this design using Lavinia 's Vine Branch stamp masked off and turned into a tree. I stamped the image and the sentiment using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and water colored using Lavinia Elements ink in Lime Punch, Sundance and Blue Atoll, as well as the Lisa Horton Cloud 9 Matt Blending Ink in Sugar Candy. I finished this design with a gold Gelly Roll pen and Posca Pens in Light Blue Glitter, Pink Glitter, Yellow and Light Green. All supplies listed can be found at Del Bello's Designs.  I hope my design inspires you to be creative with your stamps and turn them into something unexpected! Thanks for stopping by! 

Love, Light and Hugs,

Katherine 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!