Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The More The Merrier




I woke up this morning with a vision of this card in my head and had to put it all together. I usually spend some time late at night blog hopping and viewing galleries for inspiration, so maybe I ran across something similar last night? Anyway I really like the way this card turned out, and if I could change anything on it I would have used a Teal ribbon across the top. But since I don't have any teal ribbon on hand, the pink will do.

One of my personal goals - or resolutions - in the new year is to have a supply of cards for birthdays, get well, and anniversaries on hand. I frequently find myself running out to buy cards for birthdays and other occasions because things come up, and I don't have enough time to pull it together. Isn't that the craziest thing? I have some ideas in my head to make up a supply of kids cards, and include some kinds of kits for them to embellish themselves - like cupcake cards with glitter and glue sticks, or hand made stickers.... Well although it probably won't happen today - Rick has other plans for us - when I get to them I will be sure to post them here!

Details about this card:

Ribbon: Pink Satin (Occasions Mini)
Stamps: The More The Merrier (IBC Hostess Set) and Well Scripted (Occasions Mini)
Ink: Stayz On Black, Taken with Teal, Pretty In Pink, Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP (Occasions Mini)
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Sweet Pea Flowers, Mini-Heart Punch (All from the Occasions Mini), Glue Dots

Don't forget to leave a comment - Emma will be picking a name from a hat later today!

2 comments:

  1. I like this card. I think the Teal makes a good contrast with the subtle colors in the card. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!