Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Pea Birthday Card



This card was put together using the Butterfly Print DSP from the new Sweet Pea Pad. The butterfly was made using the new Embosslit Die from Sizzix with Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink, the Well Scripted Birthday is stamped in Whisper White. The card stock used is Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, and Pretty in Pink. I think that Rose Red and Chocolate Chip are one of my new favorite color combinations!

When I first saw a preview of the Butterfly Embosslit I wondered why Stampin' Up would put out a second set of butterflies from Sizzex, but I have to admit that the teeny butterflies it punches out are way too cute to be passed up! I find myself using them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!