Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 29, 2010

Awash with Flowers






I spent this past weekend hanging out with my family, and stamping. Saturday I spent most of the day organizing materials - again! - and putting all of my card stock and scraps into individual file folders - I couldn't believe how much work that was! Sunday was much more fun because I spent the day stamping with a good friend. The card with the blues is the card we created using the Awash With Flowers, a preview from the new SU Idea Book and Catalog that will be released next summer.

The first card was cased from Iliana Crouse's blog. I love her color combinations, and I'm not sure this was what she used but the nearest I can figure it is!

TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!