Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday's Lunchbox Note



I'm off to work very early this morning and I won't be seeing Emma off to the bus, so I made her this lunchbox note. It was case'd from last September's issue of Stampin' Success Magazine. I hope it makes her smile when she reads it!

Supplies:

Card Stock: Old Olive, Real Red, Pretty In Pink, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, So Saffron.

Embellishments: Red Brads and Hugs Notes from the current Mini.

Ink: Real Red

Punches: 1 3/8' Circle, 1/2' Circle, Scallop Edge

I hope everyone had a great Easter. I will post pics of my last minute Easter projects later, when I can find the camera cable without waking everyone up.

I think I just brewed the world's weakest pot of coffee - off to make more. Have a great Monday Bloggy Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!