Sunday, October 16, 2011

Candle Boxes completed!


Back in you June you may have viewed a picture of a box I had designed to be used as a wedding favor - sized just right to hold a Yankee Candle Votive. Today I finally finished all 96 of these little babies - Sorry Kim I am keeping two - Rick and Emma deserve a treat for entertaining themselves for the past two days :) If you missed June's post, you can view it here! It was hours worth of work, but I loved every minute of it - and I hope Kim and Pat like these little boxes as much as I do!

I put together a brief tutorial with the measurements and directions - cut on the solid lines and score on the dotted lines (except for the error!) please don't mind my horrible writing, and take note of the error on the box top where it's noted to score and not cut! I added a picture of a cut box top to help.





Thanks for stopping by today - GO PATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!