Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 27, 2011

You've Been Boo'd




Have you ever been BOO'd? Weeks ago someone (not really sure who...or am I?) began Boo-ing at work. Okay it was me, but I couldn't make it obvious so I left a store bought bag (shh don't tell the Stampin' Up! fairies - I mean what respectable stamper leaves a treat for someone in a store bought bag??) it finally came around and I walked into my office yesterday to find a bag of treats waiting for me...who snuck those in there when I wasn't looking I wonder?? Anyway I think there is only one person left who hasn't been BOO'd - so at this point in the game, I think it's okay to make it obvious that the last Boo was left by me and is this not the cutest bat you have ever laid eyes on? I wish I could take the credit for all this awesomeness, but the original design came from the fabulous Shelli Gardner....Do you think they'll ever figure out who left the first??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!