Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Handmade Holiday Gifts

I have to admit that I'm kind of partial to handmade gifts. I love giving them away, but think that receiving one is fabulous too! When I'm giving one away, I can't think of anything better than putting it into a hand made gift bag, or in this case - box!
You can find basic instructions on how to create a box here at Splitcoast Stampers. I created this 7 x 7 box using a piece of 11 7/8" x 11 7/8" Cherry Cobbler Card Stock for the base, and a piece of 12x12 Candlelight DSP. Both the top and the bottom are scored at 2 1/2". With all the rush of getting ready for the upcoming holidays I know that writing and photographing a tutorial is a little more than I can handle today, but hope the measurements and attached link would be helpful. Thanks for stopping by today, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!