Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Houses

Have you visited Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack? I just checked and the sweet little houses are still there for only $2.39 each. I've really enjoyed decorating them this year with Emma and I'm seriously considering ordering a few more to tuck away for next year. For now, I'll share this year's fabulous creations:
This one came out so cute, we used lots from our stash and dipped some holiday berries into Mica Flakes from last year's catalog - I think this is my favorite part of this house!
On this second house, I used the Scalloped Tulle Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler to trim the roof. We used lots more from our stash. I still love this holiday paper!
Here's one Emma made to give her Dad for Christmas...shhh don't tell him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!