Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #89



Hi Stampers! Today I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #89. I think by now it's pretty clear that I love banners of all kinds, so when I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to play along. Here's my take on the sketch:



I broke out a new stamp set that just arrived at my door yesterday, called Banner Greetings from Stampin' Up! I stamped the Happy Birthday Banner in Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Mambo Melon. I also think the paper flowers on this card came out pretty cute...



They were originally yellow with white polka dots, but I inked them up to match my paper and banners. Just think, I almost passed these over in a clearance bin because I wasn't sure I would need an entire bag of yellow and white flowers! Then I remembered that they were made of paper, so the color could be changed!

Well that's all for tonight, thanks for stopping by!

~Katherine

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I really like the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! I love that you stamped the sentiment on the banners! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job transforming those flowers; they look wonderful! I love all the happy birthday banners too! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!