Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Reverse Confetti's Sketch For You To Try #1



Reverse Confetti has posted a new monthly challenge on their blog here. How cool is it to enter into a very first sketch challenge?? I found it while I was creating and blog hopping this past weekend, and thought it would be fun to create a card using some of the left over supplies from the upcoming class I was prepping.

Here's my take on this sketch:



I used a card cut from a Simple Stories 12x12 Journal Page, and added a Snap Brad to embellish the card. The design on the card fits this sketch perfectly I think. This was a quick and easy card to put together and you have to love those! If you're looking for some inspiration, stop by Reverse Confetti and play along!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the different patterns peeking through the hello letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!