Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Carnival

Hi Stampers! It's that time of year when we see fairs and carnivals popping up everywhere! I just went to my first one this year last Friday night, and sure was a great family night out. Carnivals are such a fun part of our summer that when I saw Happy Carnival in the Chi Chi Memories store, I know I had to have it!






This week I used Jordy dressed as a Carnival Clown to make an all occasion card:


I used a 5x7 card base for this card, as the image of Jordy was printed out a bit too big for a standard 4.25x 5.5 card base. I used my Spectrum Noir Brights Set Markers to color my image of Jordy. The background paper comes from Best Creation Inc and is titled Let's Party! I love the colorful stars as a background paper, and the back side of the paper is a gorgeous birthday themed print. I wasn't going for Birthday here so I decided to cut out a few of the balloons and place them into Jordy's hand. The tickets are stamped in Tangerine Tango Ink (SU) using That's The Ticket stamp set and coordinating punch, both from SU. The button and twine both came from my stash.


As you can see here, I stamped my 5x7 envelope to march my card. Oops - one ticket was stamped upside down....I totally did that on purpose! hehe


Lastly I used a few scraps to make banners for the inside of my card. I intentionally did not stamp the inside of my card because I am unsure if I'll use it as a Birthday, Thank You, or Get Well card. 

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!