Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Aloha Friday Challenge #6 Mid-Inspiration

Hi Stampers! It's time for another Aloha Friday Challenge card. This is my Mid-Inspiration design for Challenge #6, Birthday!

I stepped out of my comfort zone by playing with my new purple marker set a little bit. Purple and chocolate do look yummy together, don't they? Of course it's no secret that lime green is my favorite color every and I think it made a nice background for this birthday card.

I hope my readers will forgive me for making such a basic design this week. I gave myself a bad case of tendonitis in my hand - stupid smart phone! - and almost had to call out sick on this one! I'm on the mend though and I'll be back in a few days to share another fun card.

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!