Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 1, 2013

We're Back at School!


Hi Stampers! We were back at school this past week, and I can't believe I forgot to schedule my post! Eeek!! Well if you're looking for excuses, I have a pretty good one as once again and for the second year in a row, I started the school year at a completely new school where I had to set up my classroom from scratch. While it's always hard to say goodbye to the children I spend so much time with it's always exciting to welcome in a whole new class, and this year I am teaching First Grade for the first time since I was a student teacher, and I'm not sure I have ever worked as hard as I have these past two week! I normally don't share much personal information on my blog, but it's been a pretty exciting past few weeks - I accepted the offer to teach just a week before we had to be back at school. I just wanted to share my exciting news with you!!

In celebration of another new school year, for or my Design Team submission this past week, I used the Hello Girl and paired her up with some back to school inspired paper from Jillibean Soup. I just love these crisp colors that remind me of fall. I kept my design simple and clean, and added an apple that I paper pieced from the background paper as a little touch to the bottom corner. I also popped Candace's head with some foam dots to add a little dimension. She reminds me of a little girl I know.

Thanks for stopping by today, and have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!