Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines for Emma's Teachers






Emma's school - like many in our area - has a Wellness Policy that does not allow candy, or anything sugary to be served at school - so in keeping with that policy I decided to send in some desk sets for her teacher, math teacher, and the parent volunteer who is always in the classroom helping out. I got the idea for the altered notepads from StampinAddicts.com I believe it was one of the challenges in the 3-D category, but I'm not sure who's idea it was. It was super easy to case - and if you know me at all, you know I love trying out everyone else's ideas! :)

Well that's all my stamping for the weekend. We have our grand daughter over so I had to put everything away. I'm still working on convincing the hubby that I need a stamping studio far more than he needs a home office for his full time home business!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!