Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mommy and Me Big Shot Class





Get ready for Mother's Day and join me on Sunday May 2nd, for a Mommy and Me Big Shot Class. Children and their guest "Mommy" will be making a Build-A-Bear Magnetic Play Set, and a set of Cupcake Cards with a coordinating mini pizza box - complete with a Gel-Pen, later Moms can make their own coordinating Mother's Day card and gift package.

Contact me if you're interested in joining us on that date, or booking a Build-A-Bear Playset Workshop for your next Children's Birthday Party!

4 comments:

  1. How adorable KAtherine! And what a great idea for parents and kids. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ideas. What are you using for the magnetic build a bear sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found some magnetic printable sheets from Avery products at Walmart when I was student teaching a few years ago. I ran them through the Big Shot and then glued the BABs on top with Tombow Adhesive. However I checked online and couldn't find any stores near me that sell them. Please let me know if you find any!

    Otherwise I may have to switch from magnets to felt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!