Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday's Technique







Did you know there are various types of flowers that you can create using your large punches? The top flower was made using the Large Fancy Flower Punch by Stampin' Up. Saturating the flowers in water, drying them slightly, assembling and then rubbing the edges against an ink pad.

The bottom one was made by punching 6 scallop circles, crumpling them up, assembling them using a fancy brad, and then arranging the layers until satisfied. Join me for my studio nights to try one yourself! Call or email me for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Katherine, they are gorgeous!! Your card just blows mw away! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take the credit for that card really...it was Cindyrae's design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!