Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 15, 2010

12x12 September Club Page #1



If you are joining my 12x12 Scrapbook Group - Beginning September 8th - you will be making this Tropical themed page using the Island Oasis DSP from the Summer Mini. It was case'd from Buffy Allen's Blog. The design is based on the page below, that was originally created by another member of Love at First Stamp - Mabel Marello



If you want some of this paper for yourself it will need to be ordered before the first class, as it's only available until August 31st. I do have a small stash I would be willing to part with, but when it's gone it's gone!!

2 comments:

  1. You know I am pretty sure your clubbers enjoyed this page... I'd go so far as saying that making it likely was 'A Hoot' for them..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!