Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #99



It's Sunday, and time for the Sweet Sunday Sketch over at The Sweetest Thing . I have been saving these Love Impression rub-ons from the new Occasions Mini (item #121886) because I couldn't figure out how I wanted to use them. When I saw this sketch today I knew exactly how I was going to use a few of them - and here it is! I also dug out the Silver Waffle Paper that is a carry over from the Holiday Mini - woohoo - there is so much you can do with this stuff!

I then had to dig my trusty Circle Scissor Plus from under the deep freeze currently taking up residence in my stamp room to create these graduated circles. This is a really cool tool to have in your collection, I think it's one of my favorite tools, and I can quickly cut bigger circles than I am able to get with my punches or Big Shot - though I love my Big Shot too!

This is one of the cards we'll be making at my Sale - A - Bration Kick-Off on January 23rd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!