Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thanks for Caring



I ordered this set because I love the butterfly and flower that came wit it. It's a versatile set with a Sympathy greeting, but it also great for spicing up little treat boxes and thank you's.

I stamped the flower with Old Olive and colored it in using an aqua painter. The detail was added with Silver Fox Smooch Ink. After the image was colored in and touched up I spritzed it with water for a softer, more muted look.

I used a card stock and inks in Rose Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip. Items from the new Mini Catalog include - the Vintage Flower Adornments, and Rose Red Seam Binding, Springtime Vintage DSP and the Thanks For Caring Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!