Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Land of the Free

I had some fun playing in my Stampin' Space this past weekend using the Land of the Free - one of the fun A La Carte stamps from this years Summer Mini Catalog. I used it on both the pieces. This is a fun way to embellish items for your 4th of July barbecue or get together! Apologies for the color - I guess I will have to go back to photographing my items outside in the sunshine!



These nesting boxes are a pattern I have been using off and on for awhile. They will also be one of the projects offered in my Holiday Big Shot class that begins in September - let me know if you would like me to save you a spot in this class, and I'll send you the information.



The card was made using a Double Embossing technique that was featured in Stampin' Success Magazine this past month. To recreate this effect you can use your brayer, or rub your Versamark ink pad directly onto the debossed side of your embossing folder, place your DSP into the folder and run it through the Big Shot. You will want to immediately sprinkle your embossing powder onto your DSP while the ink is still wet, and heat set. Isn't this a cool look?

Stop back later this week, I will be posting some cards made with sneak peek items from the upcoming Idea Book and Catalog! Hope you all enjoy the beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!