Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snow Much Fun!

Being a regular customer definitely has it's perks! I've been working on planning this class for some time, and I'm excited to be offering it to my customers as a Thank You for a great year and to appreciate the new friends I've made through my Stampin' Up! business. This class takes place on Saturday December 1st @ 1:00. I am offering free shipping on orders over $50, so if you would like to get in a purchase to create more in time for the holiday, here's your opportunity! First up is a set of gift tags packaged to give away as a gift, and a coordinating gift box. Wouldn't this make a fun hostess gift to bring to your holiday party? The box is perfect for homemade goodies or small gifts.
Next we'll be making a set of holiday - or just winter - cards:
Snowmen are just about my favorite part of winter - second to snow days, of course! If you think you'd like to join this class next weekend, send me an email by Thursday and I'll give you the details and save your space! Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!