Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ornament Keepsake Card

I'm just about finished with all my holiday projects and thought I would share this monotone Christmas Card I recently made using my Holiday Ornament Die, and the coordinating Festive Paper Piercing Pack, both available in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini. I began by cutting my Very Vanilla Cardstock down the 11 x 4 1/4" and folding it in half. Next I centered an Ornament Die over the front (careful to open your card before cutting!)and ran it through my Big Shot. Next I used my paper piercer to outline the cut out - can you believe this is the first time I opened this piercing pack? Lastly I ran a scrap of Very Vanilla though my Norther Flurry Embossing Folder and used Dimensionals to attach it to the back of the cut out ornament. Easy Peasy and quick! Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off to make some Gingerbread Men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love to know what you think!